Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jaxson's Invention!!!!

I was in the house cleaning and Jaxson came in and wanted me to come and see what he made... Now Jaxson is a very cleaver kid when it comes to building things, he is just like his dad.
So I went outside and this is what I saw......
Jaxson said it was half stroller, half scooter. So he calls it a stroll-ooter!!















I thought that it was pretty cute and very cleaver!!! Maybe he will be an inventor when he grows up???!!!
Jaxson is so cute with his little sister, he loves her so much. He is such a big helper and is always willing to help with his little brother and sister. We love him very much...

2 comments:

Alecia and Sam said...

That is so funny Jenna! Okay, my golf tournament is in Pahrump. what are you going to Mesquite for? Do you play? If you win some big money will you give me some :)

Alecia and Sam said...

play golf that is